Buying a car is a big deal. We get that. Ultimately, you want to drive off the lot knowing you just received the best deal on a dependable vehicle that provides all of the features and creature comforts you desire.
Luxury cars offer new and innovative designs, high-end safety features and technology, and are at the forefront of comfort, quality, and performance.
But for some consumers, luxury cars are simply not in the budget; others are just not willing to spend over a certain amount even if they have the means to do so.
That means new luxury cars – makes such BMW, Lexus, Audi, Mercedes Benz, etc. – are out of the picture.
Rather than seeking out a new luxury car, one option is to purchase a used luxury car with low mileage?
Here are 10 reasons why used luxury cars are a smart buy:
- Buying a used luxury car with low mileage is a way to fulfill both the financial and functional wants you are looking for.
- New cars depreciate in value at a high rate in the first few years.
- Used luxury cars are typically past their peak depreciation period, meaning the price point is much lower than the original sticker price.
- Beyond the initial depreciation period, most luxury car models tend to hold their value quite well over time.
- Advanced features are typically introduced in luxury cars. A used luxury car that is a few years old will most likely still have the latest technology.
- Luxury cars tend to offer more safety features than their non-deluxe counterparts.
- Used luxury cars are often still under factory warranty. If they aren’t, reputable dealers will provide options for extended warranties.
- There’s no denying it, luxury cars come with a bit of prestige. If that’s what you’re looking for, used luxury cars can still turn heads.
- When it comes to sheer power, luxury cars come with plenty – and that horsepower still exists down the road in used luxury cars.
- Used luxury vehicles provide more car for your money. Face it, if quality and performance are important to you, used luxury cars provide the most value for your money.
Have you purchased a used luxury car in the past? What were your reasons for doing so? We’d love to read your comments below!
If you’re thinking about purchasing a used luxury car for the first time, consider contacting us here or giving us a call at (763) 522-2000 to discuss your options.