To commemorate this year’s fishing opener, we at Poquet Auto ran a Facebook caption contest to see how many fun captions we could get with the picture above.
Check out some of the great one-liners they came up with!
- CW: Thought this was the public access…
- KN: One fisherman could not wait to hit the lake for the opener, while a veteran angler watches his bobber.
- JT: I caught the biggest fish, named him Poquet! But I do believe in catch and release, so traded it in!
- EF: Waiting for the tow truck. Can’t let a little accident prevent me from doing what I came here to do.
- MH: When you just can’t wait to hit the lake!
- DJ: “Well.. That’s one way to be first to hit the lake…”
- BV: “Honey can you go back to the van and grab my sunglasses for me please!?”
- RT: Just topping off the fluids!
- MS: I got the James Bond option package like the submarine Lotus in the Spy Who Loved Me.
- SM: Chief of the boat go to 10 degrees down bubble. Dive! Dive! Dive!
- DCFL: Grandpa stuck with the traditional style, as I start a new trend submarine fishing.
- KS: Hey Phil, you are supposed to keep the tip out of the water.
- FLJ: Nice catch but I heard The Cadillacs should be biting today.
- DP: Hey Clem, what’s that? Why, that’s one of them thar 4 door bobbers?
- AB: Water front parking…
- RL: Must be low tide.
- LKS: Fish here often?
Like Us on Facebook and be sure to check out our caption contests for a chance to win a free oil change or $25 Starbucks gift card. If you don’t win, at least you’re bound to have a few laughs!