Have your ever seen this and wondered if the person ever thought, “I hope this doesn’t bug anybody.”
You probably wouldn’t hold your breath on that, but it’s worth a shot, right!
To have a little pint-sized fun, we asked our fans and followers for their best caption on this picture and we received 40 responses! Check out some of our favorites!
- JO: It’s my VW micro-microbus
- JC: It’s not about the size of the dog in the fight… It’s about the size of the fight in the dog
- DR: No one will find me here
- AD: “Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing spaces, even if it leads nowhere!”
- JC: I think Paul Bunyan jr. is looking for his Matchbox Yellow Volkswagen Beetle. Has anyone seen it??
- MD: I hope this doesn’t bug anybody.
- LA: It’s our band’s bus.
- MH: Ha the storm will pass right over me. Ya baby!
- AB: I can’t wait to grow up to be a big bus too!
- TK: Mom, Dad… Am I adopted?
- NB: I know hippies travel light, but this is ridiculous…
- MDL: Mini bus of course.
- KN: “That says BUS, not BUG.”
- ZT: Little guy always likes to slide in between mom and dad.
- ECH: “Got Beetle?”
- BF: We like to sleep “Snug as a BUG!”
- MC: Think big!
- TJ: A “bugs” life.
- PJ: No one will ding my car if I park here!
- RLC: In my day, this WAS a bus!
- RLC: Cloaking device: Armed.
- RLC: Sorry, I read “sub.”