Were you impressed when heated seats entered the auto market?
Were you in awe of the bluetooth technology’s hands-free capabilities?
Car features, such as these, have helped the auto industry evolve over the years, pushing some features, like power windows and locks, to become standard options on today’s vehicles.
But, which car features do we actually use the most?
Well, we asked our followers what their 3 most commonly used car features were. See what they had to say!
- KF: Gas pedal brake pedal turn signal.
- CPP: Even though I dive a 2005 Lincoln, 3 favorite features are voice control radio, push button fold in side mirrors, AND gets zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds! :)
- LA: Sunroof, buttons on steering wheel, heated seats. And if course seat belts!!
- JC: Steering wheel, gas and brake pedals, lol.
- AS: Sunroof, aux connection for mobile, cruise control.
- SR: Bluetooth, heated seats, blind spot indicator.
- SG: Navigation system, heated seats, moonroof.
- MB: Turn signals, radio, ac/heater and windshield wipers, ejection seat.
- JJM: Bluetooth, remote start, and the cd player.
- TK: Remote start, CarPlay, heated seats.
- PJS: Turbo, a/c, auto trunk opener.
- PK: Navigation, bluetooth, power hatch.
- BWF: Seat position, radio, CD player.
- RO: V8, Bluetooth, XM Radio.
- CH: Radio, AC/heater, turn signal.
- DD: Ignition, key fob, shifter and pedals.
- STW: Cruise control, AC, panoramic sunroof!
- RS: ABS, power steering, radio.
- TP: Gas pedal, brake pedal, and blinker.