Car lovers know that a car can match one’s personality. Maybe it was the old Buick your grandparents had, back in the day, or the fastback Mustang that you got in high school. No matter the case, some cars can tell a story about who you are.
With that in mind, we asked our fans which car brand best described their personality & why? See what they had to say!
- JS:I think I would be a Subaru. Manual drive. I love adventure and exploring. I think a Subaru would best fit my personality.
- LA: A Land Rover. Exploring is my nature. In this vehicle I can experience the lions in Africa or drive the rugged not-quite-roads of Alaska.
- BB: A 1949 Mercury. Classic, classy, all American (& a bit bulkier than the rest!).
- CW: A ‘58 Chevy Impala convertible 348 2 speed powerglide transmission. Because I’m old, very dependable, run hard and steady, run late to the finish but ALWAYS finish, and look pretty darn good for my age!
- WBB: A 1960 Porsche 356B convertible. Gotta have the wind in my hair!
- RDM: Jeep Wrangler. Adventurous and reliable!
- MB: Audi S5 sport, elegant and luxurious.
- BB: I am my old 1973 Dodge Champion motorhome. Roomy comfy at home but a 440 H push button auto with dislikes and dual glass packs. When I revved it up, I swear it sounded sweeter than a Harley! 4 mpg. Lol. Not high maintenance but quality home life in the muscle lane. P.S. As an artist, I had customized it with aluminum and diamond plate making it look like an armored car.
- DD: 1964 427 SOHC Ford Fairlane, super quick like I used to be lol.
- KZ: A ‘56Chev Bel Air, good looks and and trustworthy
- BGF: Chevy truck - hardworking and reliable with a few bells and whistles thrown in! :-)
- NB: I'm a Delorean. Ahead of my time, futuristic, but a relic of the past as well.
- CM: Jaguar. Because I want to be a bad guy in a movie with an English accent.
- AD: I'm a 1954 F-88 because I'm one of a kind, rare and have a few curves.